In the spirit of Basque hospitality, we offer several ways for our guests to dine with large groups of friends and colleagues.
- 13' table accommodates 12-16 guests
- Located in the Harvest Dining Room
- General dining reservation, not a private room
- Chef-created special menu for your event
WINE CELLAR DINING ROOM
- Seats up to 20
- Accommodates up to 24 for reception-style events
- Features stone walls, floor-to-ceiling wine racks and a small copper wine bar
- Semi-private space suitable for all social occasions and informal business dinners
HARVEST DINING ROOM
- Seats up to 32
- Accommodates up to 40 for reception-style events
- Features stone walls, hand-hewn beams, harvest still-life paintings and antique farmhouse furnishings
- Private room is the perfect space for business presentations, family reunions, or wedding dinners
Our tapas menus are served family-style which allows for a convivial atmosphere and greater variety, sure to have something to please each of your guests. For reception-style events your guests may enjoy a variety of tray-passed tapas. In addition to our seasonal menu items, special items that are perfect for large parties are also available.
The two dining rooms are adjoining and may be booked individually, or together. Each can be accessed by a rear entrance for our mobility challenged guests. They are available seven nights a week for dinner parties and private events. Any reservation for parties over 16 requires booking a private room. There is no room rental fee to host a private event in either room, but a minimum food and beverage purchase applies, which varies depending on the day of the week. There is no minimum purchase to reserve the Communal Table alone.
Contact our general manager, Jeffrey Watanabe at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your event.